Salam,
3 months I will be away, far away from my home, my family and not to forget-my friends. That 3 months I will be pondering alone about what have I done with my life so far. Even though I am already 18 but I am still looking for my identity, my own self, my passion in what field and so much more. Going to PLKN is a very new experience for me. It is like you are being drift away by the ocean and stranded on an island with people who you have never seen before and obviously, you cannot even escape. I hope I can adapt my self well there.
I found my self as a shy and timid girl. Even with some of my friends who have been attending the same class as I was for about 5 years, I felt awkward with them. Let alone with people who I do not know at all. But I know very well that, best friends are really hard to find. Even when they claimed that they know everything about you, they actually have no idea about you, at all. They claimed themselves as your 'best friends', but they do not even care about your feelings. So, why should you care about theirs? These days, I have come to my senses, it feels like someone have slapped me in the face, realizing that it is hard to find a friend as loyal as you are. Friends come and go, but best friends stay forever. But for me, even best friends come and go.
Life is so short. For about 3 months from now, I am hoping to be the 'new' ZAWANAH ATHIRAH. Sometimes taking a short break is the best option. My old routine will be totally change. From sleeping to jogging every morning. From being spoilt to being self-dependent. I miss my family, already.
I do not know what is the main idea of my entry,anyway. It is not like I will not coming home for good. sobs..sobs.. It is just so many things happened these days. I am just feeling a little down. 2 days to come I will be off to Mersing. 12 June is the day that I will be home. If I get any offer, I maybe get home earlier. This is maybe my last entry for the next 3 months.sobs..sobs..again..
Pray for my safety and my success during the program. So long...
3 months I will be away, far away from my home, my family and not to forget-my friends. That 3 months I will be pondering alone about what have I done with my life so far. Even though I am already 18 but I am still looking for my identity, my own self, my passion in what field and so much more. Going to PLKN is a very new experience for me. It is like you are being drift away by the ocean and stranded on an island with people who you have never seen before and obviously, you cannot even escape. I hope I can adapt my self well there.
I found my self as a shy and timid girl. Even with some of my friends who have been attending the same class as I was for about 5 years, I felt awkward with them. Let alone with people who I do not know at all. But I know very well that, best friends are really hard to find. Even when they claimed that they know everything about you, they actually have no idea about you, at all. They claimed themselves as your 'best friends', but they do not even care about your feelings. So, why should you care about theirs? These days, I have come to my senses, it feels like someone have slapped me in the face, realizing that it is hard to find a friend as loyal as you are. Friends come and go, but best friends stay forever. But for me, even best friends come and go.
Life is so short. For about 3 months from now, I am hoping to be the 'new' ZAWANAH ATHIRAH. Sometimes taking a short break is the best option. My old routine will be totally change. From sleeping to jogging every morning. From being spoilt to being self-dependent. I miss my family, already.
I do not know what is the main idea of my entry,anyway. It is not like I will not coming home for good. sobs..sobs.. It is just so many things happened these days. I am just feeling a little down. 2 days to come I will be off to Mersing. 12 June is the day that I will be home. If I get any offer, I maybe get home earlier. This is maybe my last entry for the next 3 months.sobs..sobs..again..
Pray for my safety and my success during the program. So long...

0 comments:
Post a Comment