AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

FOOD..

Annyeong-haseyo(hallooo),

Friday's evening, my dad brought my mum and me for a stroll. I thought we will be going to somewhere near for an evening snack. It turned out that my dad brought us to PORT DICKSON. We ended in this restaurant having dinner instead of evening snack. So, I ordered 'ABC' to quench my thirst. I had great time finishing the whole bowl. Thank god, my little brother did not want to tag along, as he wanted to play soccer that evening.


My 'ABC'..


Then,my mum ordered TOMYAM SET. They taste heavenly delicious. We had great time stuffing our stomach with the scrumptious food. And the important thing was the service there was FAST. Not like the experience we had at Kuala Sg. Baru. The service at that restaurant was soooo SLOW. That will be the first and the last time we will be visiting that restaurant again.
Attached, are the pictures of the delicious food which end up in our poo..wakakaka..










Then, my mum wanted to buy SATE KAJANG for the hungry creatures at home, in other word, my brothers. On our way to the sate stall, I saw some stickers attached to this car at the parking lot. It stated LE TOUR DE LANGKAWI. It turned out that the tournament started from Muar and ended at Port Dickson. No wonder, there were many police.




We continued our journey to the stall. We bought 40 sate and headed home.









The next day, again, my parents and I were going out. We were visiting MiTC. There was a Education Carnival. There were a few kiosk which provides info about university. Then, we were off to MYDIN. After performing Maghrib prayer, we ate at RFC- Radix Fried Chicken. The funny thing was- my dad wore the same color shirt with the worker's uniform there. kikiki.. Luckily, there were no customer asking anything from him.




The future manager of RFC.




Again, I ate ice cream- Ignoring the fact that I am going fatter.






That night, my mum gave me this as a present before the announcement of the SPM result which is just a few days from now. My mum told me, whatever my result is, I will be always her daughter. I was touched.huhuuhu..Seriously,I am feeling terrified, scared, nervous, shaking and any feelings related. Pray for my success,yep.

Gomapseumnida-thank you..

0 comments:

Related Posts with Pictures