HELP ME..
I am feeling nervous,terrified, freak out and shaking, right now. Tomorrow is the day that all the SPM candidates have been waiting for so long. It will be the beginning of a new life. The result will lead my future. Hoping that I will be getting straight A's. May my friends, too, will be getting the best grade ever. May my dream to be a PEDIATRICIAN will come true. I have no idea what would be my result tomorrow. The important thing is, I have done my very best. Pray for my success, yerp. Good luck.

CAIYOOKK..
I am feeling nervous,terrified, freak out and shaking, right now. Tomorrow is the day that all the SPM candidates have been waiting for so long. It will be the beginning of a new life. The result will lead my future. Hoping that I will be getting straight A's. May my friends, too, will be getting the best grade ever. May my dream to be a PEDIATRICIAN will come true. I have no idea what would be my result tomorrow. The important thing is, I have done my very best. Pray for my success, yerp. Good luck.

CAIYOOKK..
0 comments:
Post a Comment