I thought we will last forever..
I told you everything about my life.. my family.. my self..
I treat you like my own flesh and blood..
I gave you second chance, third chance and even fourth chance..
When you were being so secretive about your life, I simply forgive you..
When you treat me like a stranger, I just let it go..
When you did things that I do not know behind my back, I simply forget it..
You are such a traitor..
Never across my mind that you will be acting this way..
It felt so hurt when you were betrayed by the person that you care so much..
But,
I will always treat you well..
I will always be loyal to you even when you are betraying me..


It seems like I am having a heart broken or something. No worries, it just to kill my time. It maybe related to someone..wakakaka..
0 comments:
Post a Comment