As some of you well aware of, I have to attend PLKN this year. And I have been called to enter PLKN group 2 in MERSING. I repeat, MERSING. I will be going to KEM REKREASI PERTANIAN TELUK SARI. I thought that maybe I have to attend PLKN in Ayer Keroh or somewhere near. That is farther than I have ever expected. 27 March is the date which I have to gather at Bus Station in Masjid Tanah and will be send to Mersing. When I first saw the map to that camp, I thought that my surrounding will be full of jungles and wild life. The map stated that the place have a FOREST RESERVE. I imagine the camp will be situated in a dark and scary hidden place deep inside a forest. After a few research, the camp is near a BEACH, indeed. Teluk Sari Beach is very beautiful. My parents told me not to swim in the ocean as the current is too strong.
I do not know my feeling right now. I feel excited, at the same time, I am feeling terrified. Feeling excited as I will be going through things that I have never experienced before. I will experience flying-fox, Tarzan swinging and so much more. And also, feeling terrified as I have never been away,far away from my family before. My parents cannot visit me as often as they did when I was in SMKGB's hostel, for sure. So,I will be alone with no one who I recognized. Hoping that I will be having lots of new friends and maybe with some luck, boyfriend.kikiki.. I will be missing my family, friends, neighbors- maybe not, my home, this laptop and so much more. Pray for my safety and my success during PLKN..caiyook...ganbate...





0 comments:
Post a Comment