My family and I embarked on a journey to the place that we do not even know where it was except my father. What I knew was that, we were not heading to Malacca where, I was hoping for. The place was like in the middle of nowhere. The journey was so long that we were starving. It turned out that we were heading to GEMAS, the place we lived like 13 years ago.
My parents started to talk about the past. Even though I was already born that time, I do not even remember any single thing about that place. My mum talked about how she drove alone to send my other siblings to school when my dad was studying. Then,my mum asked me whether I still remember my nanny who was so caring about me. Nada.Zero. I do not remember any thing. She told me how my nanny provide me my own chair, plate and so much more. She already have children but all of them are boys. She wanted a daughter so much and when she get the chance to take care of me, it was like a dream come true. wakakaka..
Then, we went to the schools that my parents taught before. My mum taught at SMK Pasir Besar and my dad taught at SMK Gemas.
SMK Gemas, my dad taught here before.

My mum's school.
On our way there, we found this breath-taking scenery. It was just a paddy field. But we cannot find it anywhere in Masjid Tanah, for sure. The paddy was still unripe and cannot be harvested yet.




Then, we went to The Gemas Railway Station.




After that, we continued our journey to our once-upon-a-time home. It was in TAMAN GEMAS JAYA. There was a Sewage Treatment Plant, in Malay means 'LOGI TAIK'.wakaka.. My mum told us that my eldest brother, Along when he was little he brought back some fishes that he caught. Then,my mum asked him where he got them. He, absent-mindedly, telling that the fishes he got were from the 'LOGI'.yuck.. After my mum told him what maybe the fishes were eating, he threw all the fishes away.
Our once-upon-a-time home and the site where my brother caught the fishes.




On our way home, we had 'CENDOL' to quench our thirst.

Then, we visited my 'Mak Long' at her house. She told me to be a GEOLOGIST as her daughter's friend have been rich from the pay she got as a geologist. I am still reconsidering it. I snapped some pictures of the smart-looking GOAT and smelly, too. We tried to give them some leaves to eat, but they refused. What a choosy goat! The goats started to follow us. When we started ran, the goats chased us. Stupid goats!


At the end of the day, we went home and sleep like a log.
My parents started to talk about the past. Even though I was already born that time, I do not even remember any single thing about that place. My mum talked about how she drove alone to send my other siblings to school when my dad was studying. Then,my mum asked me whether I still remember my nanny who was so caring about me. Nada.Zero. I do not remember any thing. She told me how my nanny provide me my own chair, plate and so much more. She already have children but all of them are boys. She wanted a daughter so much and when she get the chance to take care of me, it was like a dream come true. wakakaka..
Then, we went to the schools that my parents taught before. My mum taught at SMK Pasir Besar and my dad taught at SMK Gemas.
SMK Gemas, my dad taught here before.On our way there, we found this breath-taking scenery. It was just a paddy field. But we cannot find it anywhere in Masjid Tanah, for sure. The paddy was still unripe and cannot be harvested yet.
Then, we went to The Gemas Railway Station.



After that, we continued our journey to our once-upon-a-time home. It was in TAMAN GEMAS JAYA. There was a Sewage Treatment Plant, in Malay means 'LOGI TAIK'.wakaka.. My mum told us that my eldest brother, Along when he was little he brought back some fishes that he caught. Then,my mum asked him where he got them. He, absent-mindedly, telling that the fishes he got were from the 'LOGI'.yuck.. After my mum told him what maybe the fishes were eating, he threw all the fishes away.
Our once-upon-a-time home and the site where my brother caught the fishes.

On our way home, we had 'CENDOL' to quench our thirst.

Then, we visited my 'Mak Long' at her house. She told me to be a GEOLOGIST as her daughter's friend have been rich from the pay she got as a geologist. I am still reconsidering it. I snapped some pictures of the smart-looking GOAT and smelly, too. We tried to give them some leaves to eat, but they refused. What a choosy goat! The goats started to follow us. When we started ran, the goats chased us. Stupid goats!


At the end of the day, we went home and sleep like a log.
0 comments:
Post a Comment