Salam,
Living in PLKN Mersing so far, does not interest me at all. My routine is full of drill(kawad). It is really irritates me to do the same thing so many times. Everyone should be punctual. Even when you are on time, you are also being punished just because others are late. That is so unfair. I have to wake up as early as 5 in the morning and sleep at 11 p.m.. I also have to attend class at 9 a.m.. Thank god I got three days off. I sleep as much as I can. Yesterday I slept for 10 hours. I ended up waking up with an empty stomach. It seems like I undergo hibernation process.wakaka.. I am dying to experience new things like flying fox, camping and so much more.
So, I got three days off because I have to attend PNB written test. I am not that eager to get the scholarship anyway, actually I am so happy to meet my family and to go home after a week away. At 6 a.m. yesterday, my family and I embarked on a journey to KL. We arrived there at 8.30 a.m.. There was around 50 students at my age were waiting nervously to be directed to their separate rooms. I have to take the test in room 2. There was 3 test- English test, Maths test and IQ test. Can you believe it? I do not bring any stationery or calculator which is vital during the test. I ended up borrowing a pencil from the girl sitting next to me and borrowing the calculator from the officer. Thank god they were being so nice to me. The result will be out this April.
I miss my blog so much. Even though I met some nice people at Mersing, I will always miss all my friends. I will be back to PLKN for 66 days more. Good luck to me... Adios..Sayonara..Au Revoir...Bye....
Living in PLKN Mersing so far, does not interest me at all. My routine is full of drill(kawad). It is really irritates me to do the same thing so many times. Everyone should be punctual. Even when you are on time, you are also being punished just because others are late. That is so unfair. I have to wake up as early as 5 in the morning and sleep at 11 p.m.. I also have to attend class at 9 a.m.. Thank god I got three days off. I sleep as much as I can. Yesterday I slept for 10 hours. I ended up waking up with an empty stomach. It seems like I undergo hibernation process.wakaka.. I am dying to experience new things like flying fox, camping and so much more.
So, I got three days off because I have to attend PNB written test. I am not that eager to get the scholarship anyway, actually I am so happy to meet my family and to go home after a week away. At 6 a.m. yesterday, my family and I embarked on a journey to KL. We arrived there at 8.30 a.m.. There was around 50 students at my age were waiting nervously to be directed to their separate rooms. I have to take the test in room 2. There was 3 test- English test, Maths test and IQ test. Can you believe it? I do not bring any stationery or calculator which is vital during the test. I ended up borrowing a pencil from the girl sitting next to me and borrowing the calculator from the officer. Thank god they were being so nice to me. The result will be out this April.
I miss my blog so much. Even though I met some nice people at Mersing, I will always miss all my friends. I will be back to PLKN for 66 days more. Good luck to me... Adios..Sayonara..Au Revoir...Bye....
0 comments:
Post a Comment