AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

SPM

SALAM,

Yeah, alhamdulillah. I am feeling like floating in the air right now. I am so happy. I passed SPM with flying colors. What surprised me was, I get an A+ for additional mathematics. If memory serves me right, I left 2 questions unanswered. These 2 questions bring about 20 marks. Alhamdulillah. I am waiting for the most expensive and huge presents from one of each of my family including my little brother.wakakakaka...


Now, I am applying JPA and MARA. I am hoping that I can further my studies overseas. Insyallah. All my efforts and sacrifices have paid off. Next on my calendar is to apply as many scholarship as I can. Then, go to PLKN which I am dying to go,right now. To all my friends, DO NOT EVER give up and may our dreams will be become reality.caiyooookk..



love...love...love all of you...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Pictures