AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

NEW YEAR...NEW ROOM..

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010... Maybe it is already late but not that i care....I have been pretty busy for the past few days..I did some makeover for my bedroom...It has been over 5 years since my room had a makeover by my sis..She painted the room with pink color and paste some gift's wrapper as a border...Since that it was her room,I had given no chance to speak out my opinion...


But now,the room is mine..I have the right to do anything to it..So,I have decided to paint it with LAVENDER color...I painted the entire wall...Not exactly,I just painted 1 wall to be precise..The left was my bro's job...He did in a twinkling of an eye..It was just took only 2 days to get it done ...It is not surprising though,since my room is just 2.5 m wide and 2.5m length ... My room is like a cube... I had also rearranged my room according to my plan which I have drawn earlier...But I have failed to follow the plan since my plan was not according to the scale..It seems much larger in the plan comparing to the actual one...I was not that good in drawing a plan,I guess...


However,I managed to get the room done so that I can tell this to the world... My room now look like a PRINCESS ROOM..I decided to put a long mirror horizontally on the wall..And also,I want to buy a clock to replace my tiny clock that make you squeeze your eyes when looking at it...I have been planning to paint my wall for over a year ..Now,my dreams have been fulfilled..Thanks to my mum for being so generous to sponsor the painting cost.. And not to forget my bro for being so helpful...Attached are pictures in the making of MY LAVENDER ROOM....Hope you enjoy them....





BEFORE:~









AFTER:~



0 comments:

Related Posts with Pictures