SALAM,
I would like to introduce you my new BOYFRIEND.He is tall and has a very adorable smile.He has fair skin.He is every girl's dream.I met him when I was in Form 5.I am in love with him when my eyes laid on him for the first time.
Actually,he is a Korean actor in BOYS OVER FLOWERS drama which I watched last year.His name is KIM HYUN JOONG. Attached are the pictures of him. He is MINE.
KIM HYUN JOONG,my boyfriend. Ignore the fact that he does not even know me.
Yesterday I went to Dania's house at Taman Bidara Indah in Londang. I went there with Fatin,as usual. Her family has invited us to attend BBQ PARTY at her house,which is difficult to resist. So, without taking to much time to think,we agreed with that brilliant idea. For sure, we are looking forward to just eat what will be served which is what we are good at.
We went there at 5.30 p.m..My parents sent us there.My friend,Mun whom also being invited by Dania could not manage to get her mum agreed for her to tag along.Pity her.Actually,it was a VERY GOOD news for me. That means more FOOD for me alone.Yeahh.
As we reached there,Dania invited us for a cup of MILO,actually 2 cups as to quench my thirst. Her mum,Aunt Marjanah has kindly fried some nuggets for snack. Then,she asked us to play badminton. I started to play badminton with Fatin at first. I gave up and gave the racket to Dania as I was too good to play with her. Then,I remembered my poor friend, Mun, who is still at her house. I started to take some pictures to be uploaded in this blog.
TEA TIME.
Fatin an easy-to-beat player is playing badminton,not soccer.
At 7.30 p.m. we prayed. Then,we started to do some preparations. I was in charged to slice some onions and chillies to make the BBQ sauce. I was a little awkward because clearly I am not that used to helping my mum to cook at home.
After we prayed Isyak, Dania's dad,Uncle Rahman started to light the fire. Then,all the fishes and prawns were put on the grill. The smell of the grilled food were mouth-watering. Aunt Mar were preparing SPICED CRAB in the kitchen. After all the cooking and grilling were done,we laid our food on the 'saprah' that is a table cloth at the backyard. Without anymore delay,we started to stuff all the food in our big mouths.
Uncle Rahman started to tell the story of him when he first attended an interview for a job in POWERTECH. He told us he was wearing the uniform of his old company on the day when the other candidates were well-dresses with neckties and others.Luckily,he got that post and was sent to attend a course for a few months.
I would like to introduce you my new BOYFRIEND.He is tall and has a very adorable smile.He has fair skin.He is every girl's dream.I met him when I was in Form 5.I am in love with him when my eyes laid on him for the first time.
Actually,he is a Korean actor in BOYS OVER FLOWERS drama which I watched last year.His name is KIM HYUN JOONG. Attached are the pictures of him. He is MINE.
KIM HYUN JOONG,my boyfriend. Ignore the fact that he does not even know me.Yesterday I went to Dania's house at Taman Bidara Indah in Londang. I went there with Fatin,as usual. Her family has invited us to attend BBQ PARTY at her house,which is difficult to resist. So, without taking to much time to think,we agreed with that brilliant idea. For sure, we are looking forward to just eat what will be served which is what we are good at.
We went there at 5.30 p.m..My parents sent us there.My friend,Mun whom also being invited by Dania could not manage to get her mum agreed for her to tag along.Pity her.Actually,it was a VERY GOOD news for me. That means more FOOD for me alone.Yeahh.
As we reached there,Dania invited us for a cup of MILO,actually 2 cups as to quench my thirst. Her mum,Aunt Marjanah has kindly fried some nuggets for snack. Then,she asked us to play badminton. I started to play badminton with Fatin at first. I gave up and gave the racket to Dania as I was too good to play with her. Then,I remembered my poor friend, Mun, who is still at her house. I started to take some pictures to be uploaded in this blog.
At 7.30 p.m. we prayed. Then,we started to do some preparations. I was in charged to slice some onions and chillies to make the BBQ sauce. I was a little awkward because clearly I am not that used to helping my mum to cook at home.
After we prayed Isyak, Dania's dad,Uncle Rahman started to light the fire. Then,all the fishes and prawns were put on the grill. The smell of the grilled food were mouth-watering. Aunt Mar were preparing SPICED CRAB in the kitchen. After all the cooking and grilling were done,we laid our food on the 'saprah' that is a table cloth at the backyard. Without anymore delay,we started to stuff all the food in our big mouths.
Uncle Rahman started to tell the story of him when he first attended an interview for a job in POWERTECH. He told us he was wearing the uniform of his old company on the day when the other candidates were well-dresses with neckties and others.Luckily,he got that post and was sent to attend a course for a few months.
We were chatting merrily. Then we started to talk about Cikgu Hidir. That evening we saw him riding a motor-bike with his kid. That time I was with Fatin . He was looking at us,then I decided to wave at him. He just looked at us and left. It was confusing. Thanks to Fatin's big mouth,she told everyone that I waved him that evening. Everyone were laughing loudly. I felt my face started to blush. Then I was accidentally flipped my plate which caused all the crabs to fall off the plate. It was so embarrassing.THANK YOU VERY MUCH Fatin.
Despite of the embarrassing moment,Dania's parents were being so kind to us. They told us to finish all the food. Aunt Mar was endlessly adding more food to Fatin's plate and my new-replaced plate. About 10.15 p.m. we started to clean up. Her parents sent us home. Before heading home, I secretly climbed on the weighing scale. I was gaining 1kg in just 2 hours. That should be a new record. We said our goodbyes and heading home.
As I reached home,I took a quick bath and laid down on my bed with a full stomach . I slept as soon my head landed on the pillow.That is all for now.I will update my blog as frequently as I can.Bye....
5 comments:
hey....waaah...you All so happy and also colored with unexpected incident... sincerely for the first time i read this... i'm little bit jelousy..(liar if i say no) hahaha....
ok to be matured... 1'm will not to be jealous because for many reasons....
1st, of course...i'm not joining ur club for the rise of weight...hahaha...i'm felt funny to hear that... thankfull...my weight still stable rite now...kih3(poyo minah nieh)
2nd, i know all of u can be happy n joyful without me...this is not sarcastic words... but honestly come from bottom of my heart... ..(yeah really lorh)... in fact, i really like to see my friends happy and i'dont want what had happened last go would come back... like the famous directly translation that goes..."banana fruits two time"... hahaha... when i'm missing last go someone had missed me( who is that girl ,yeah?) hahaha.... but rite now she is a tough woman and i really respect as she is my everlasting friend... in fact, now she can make something that everybody can'nt expect... wauu... something that i really miss to watch ...hahaha...
3rd, even i'm not around of u all... but zawanah still can feel if I were there... hahaha.. i agree with her...because... someone may make big sacrificed to me... because... i would eat all the stuff there...hahaha.. THANKS VERY MUCH ZAWANAH BECAUSE SHE STILL CAN FEEL MY SOUL EVENTHOUGH MY BODY WAS NOT THERE...
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, you all have gone priceless memories that can keep in your mind until your last breath...
YOU ALL ARE MY BEST FRIENDS AND NOTHING CANN'T SEPARATE US ACCEPT ALLAH WHO IS THE INVENTOR ALL OF THE WORLD...
hahaha...my broken english has to be immproved...
hahaha...soorry to take a part of ur curtain to rite my comment... and thank you...
oittt..ko pgi xhabaqq..
len kli watlaa tok 1 klas..
cm bez je..
For MUN,
~hoping that our friendship will last forever and ever no matter what
~may our wishes come true
For Dayah,
~sorry cek tak habaq kat hang.
~party tu kat umah dania so cek tak de hak nak jmput spe2..
haha zaw..
aku guwau jelaa..
xpe..len kli ko lak wat..
bg kitorg free mkn burger taww..huhu
a'ah byk cntik muke ko.. abg aku nyer kdai ar...bankrup la die..
order r..nnti aku bgi diskaun kat ko.. karipap pun ade...huhhuhu..
Post a Comment