As I ponder about my future,I realized that I haven't decided yet on what job should I do. I asked my mom about this one day.She encouraged me to follow my INTEREST and choose a job that I ENJOY doing it because I will do the same thing for the rest of my life.Then, I did a very long list of things that I loved to work with.Things that I put in the list are human related for sure(I will never work with animals as they are unpredictable,I am afraid that they will kick me if I give them injection or something),computers, and so much more.The list seems endless.But, at the very top of my things-that-I-loved list is definitely- babies and infants.I totally adore them,they are such cute creatures who always deserve someone to pamper them like me.
So,I determined to be a PEDIATRICIAN.I want to change the lives of kids who have problems with their health.I think that they also deserve lives like any normal kids at their age.I want to cure them and 0ffer them a brighter future.They should also be given a chance to fulfill their dreams.Besides,I totally not that fond of treating adult patient as they will be such a nuisance.I will never get bored when handling children.To be one,I should be more patient as they are famous for their tantrum and demanding attitude.It must be hard for a few years , I am still pretty sure I can cope up with them.I want to be a specialist so that I can earn more money.I decided after a few years working in the government sector,I will build my very own clinic for kids only.There,I will paint the wall with colorful colors ,put as much toys as I can and also reward them with sweets and chocolates if they manage to behave better .
I decided to do whatever I can to vanish the fear in their little heart when visiting a doctor in future.I have made up my mind to be a successful PEDIATRICIAN.There will never be a turning back from now onwards.Hope that I can achieve my ambition.May god bless my dream.
Me ,in ten years from now..with one of my patient..



They are such adorable creatures..don't you agree?
0 comments:
Post a Comment