AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

FOOD CRISIS..

SALAM,



Holiday after SPM is undeniably,undoubtedly,totally and utterly boring.I started to miss my school so much.I love the time when I have to wake up as early as 6 a.m just to get bathed so that I do not have to quarrel with my family.I love meeting my friends everyday(although sometime I felt like to throw up watching the same faces),meeting teachers and also all the workers that I do not even have time to get to know them. Even though my classmates and I were so-called 'PELAJAR HARAPAN',we were more than delirious when no teacher entered our class for whatever reasons.The free time is not used to do revision or finishing homework,for sure.We will go on gossiping, chatting and laughing to our hearts content. I loved that memory. Actually we need some space to breathe.


OK,back to today's title which is 'FOOD CRISIS'. Do not worry. There is no famine occurring around here. Is just that there are a lot of food. The problem is .......I cannot control myself from eating all those food.


Anyway,my brother,A'it and his friend are building a burger stall in front of our house. The stall is called 'E-GMART BURGER'. The operating hour is from 8 p.m. till 12 a.m.. There are many customers and for sure, he is making a lot of money. I cannot resist not to eat any burger for a day. I eat 2 burgers in two days in a row. I told myself not to eat burger everyday cause it will make me fat,but I just love burger. I love 'BURGER DAGING SPECIAL'. The meat is covered with omelet and he put carrot,cabbage and the secret recipe is the black pepper sauce. It is scrumptious. Even though he is my brother,my mom have to pay for my burger. I really have to work-out since I cannot say NO to the temptation for burger. Services are provided to send the burgers to your door step. Just make sure that you order more than 3 burgers at one buy. Feel free to tell me if any of you is craving for a delicious burger. Attached,are the pictures of 'BURGER DAGING SPECIAL' that I love so much.















Not only that,my mum has started to make curry puff again. She made curry puff since young to help my grandma to earn extra money. She had master the skills of making curry puff that qualified her to be nominated as 'THE BEST CURRY PUFF MAKER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD'. I have tried to make curry puff as pretty as she did,but failed. You know,I am not that artistic but,I am doing better each time. I help my mum in the making of them. During the process,I am sure to eat some of them which is absolutely adding more kilograms on the weighing scale. I am thinking of fasting one day which surely cannot be achieved with all the temptations for BURGER and CURRY PUFF.





As a conclusion to today's writing,I really have to find way to reduce the kilograms on the weighing scale.That is all for now,bye.

2 comments:

hye wana ! wat a nice condemnation . anyway, it's so funny yet embarassing!

 
Related Posts with Pictures