AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

MY SHOES...

SALAM gals,

Yesterday I went to Satinni shop at Masjid Tanah. I went there with my mum and my lil' bro, Syahir. I went to get my shoes which I have ordered it a week earlier. It is like a dream come true. I always wanted to have CONVERSE shoes. It costs me, actually my mum RM59. Not bad, I guess, since I was not the one who have to pay. My NEW CONVERSE SHOES are DARK RED in color. They are undoubtedly beautiful. I love them so much. Check it out.



On our way back to the car, I bumped into someone that I would rather avoid in my whole life. OK,that is so melodramatic. Actually, I bumped into my teacher who taught me ENGLISH last year, TEACHER RAFIDAH BINTI RAHMAT. She is a kind teacher,actually. Sometime, she lost her temper because we are not so good at ENGLISH. My classmates were so afraid to ask her anything because we have to speak in ENGLISH, for sure. Even if we want to go to the toilet, we have to seek her permission in ENGLISH. I know she wanted us to improve our English, so that we have confidence when attending interviews, for example. I know deep inside her she loved all her students. Thanks to her, my English is improving a lot.







Lately, I will go crazy if I do not use the computer even for 1 second. I think I am addicted to the INTERNET and also addicted to KIM HYUN JOONG. I just cannot get his cute face off my head. That is all for now then. Bye.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Pictures