SALAM,
As you are all well-aware of, having a lot of free time, I surely have time for almost everything. So, this morning I decided to edit some pictures at Picnik.com. This site provides guidelines on how to edit your picture. From coloring your eyes to make some wonderful collages. I think I am going to be addicted to this site. There are pictures of my friends, which I hope our friendship will last forever, no matter what.
After this, we will be heading our own separate ways. I hope our wishes will come true. To Dania, I hope you can be a great ENGINEER. Do not let others bully you like I did at school.huhuhu.. To Fatin, I also hope you can be a wonderful DERMATOLOGIST. I think with you involving yourself in such career, you will be having a glowing skin,I guess. To Mun, I know you can be a successful lawyer.Just do not get involve in bribery like other lawyers nowadays did. As for me, I hope I can be a great,wonderful and successful PEDIATRICIAN.
I felt like I am writing some kind of a WILL.hehehe. BFF, girls. So long, my friends.
After this, we will be heading our own separate ways. I hope our wishes will come true. To Dania, I hope you can be a great ENGINEER. Do not let others bully you like I did at school.huhuhu.. To Fatin, I also hope you can be a wonderful DERMATOLOGIST. I think with you involving yourself in such career, you will be having a glowing skin,I guess. To Mun, I know you can be a successful lawyer.Just do not get involve in bribery like other lawyers nowadays did. As for me, I hope I can be a great,wonderful and successful PEDIATRICIAN.
I felt like I am writing some kind of a WILL.hehehe. BFF, girls. So long, my friends.
BFF


2 comments:
hallo... and tq very much for ur wonderful picture...
you are right no matter what is happen our freindship will still forever...
i'm proud to know that, i really appreciate with your support and wish...
yeah... i'm dont want to involve in bribery or any such suck things...
i've my own mission for what i want to be. i just want to help people who is needy because nowadays... there are to0 many unjusticefied outhere... so may hope i can help them with all of my heart...
at last but not least,
if u have any problem in future about ur financial, law, syariah, buisness or anything regarding to law profesion...
i'm willingly to help all of u. therefore, i really hope u all can pray for me with succeed and all of us. of coz...
thanks for the compliments..
may our wishes and dreams will come true... good luck for both of us..
Post a Comment