Time really does fly.It all happened so fast.Feel like yesterday I was in form 1,the day I knew nothing with no friend.I still remember I was so sad because I was not offered to enter the boarding school that I wanted so badly~TKC(tunku kursiah college).I wrote that name(TKC) everywhere I can,from my notebook to my bedroom as a motivation.I was totally,utterly disappointed.I got 5a for my UPSR and the deputy head prefect.It make no sense at all.All my friends from my school had entered prestigious schools like MRSM,MOZAC,etc..
Then,I realized that you can't win every fight .I entered SMKGB's hostel.There,I met people with similar experience.They do not give up just like that,they encouraged me to show that we can also succeed in here too-SMKGB.From then onwards,there would be no turning back.I was determined to do well in my studies.But,my studies began to turn from bad to worse.I got an E for my living skills subject.I have never got an E in my studies before.Thus,my mom took me out from the hostel.I managed to stay there for only 6 months.My mom told me that I can't keep up with the tight schedule there.Besides, my home and school just a walking distance away.It was so near that Ican see my home when I was in my dorm.I slept at 12 midnight and I woke as early as 4.30 in the morning just to bathe.As a result,my body were so tired and I always so sleepy in class.I can barely focus on what my teacher was babbling in front.
It was a sweet memory of me and my friends when the senior held an orientation programme for us.We were given an egg which have the school's chop on it,just in case we want to replace it if they were broken.We were also given a name card which was humongous that you can see the name miles away.I lost the name card actually.When someone break the egg or lost the name card,you will be a 'din beramboi' for boys and 'minah beramboi' for girls.They would be dress up in a humiliating way like putting the 'gayung' on the head,coloring their hair with water color.It was so embarrassing for them.I still remember my best friend becoming one of them,she had to carry a broom with her.She cried so loud,pity her.That activities shouldn't be done because it will cause low self esteem.Thank god,I Was not caught for losing my name card...huhuhu....when we talked about that incident,we both will laugh which make tears rolled down our cheeks .
In form 3,I began to fell in love with one of the boys.Since this blog can be read by everyone in the world, name is not included.Only my closest friend know him.He is every girl's dream as a boyfriend.He fulfilled all the criteria i wanted,tall with spiky hair ,fair skin,and cute.But it was just on the surface.I found out that he was such a PLAYBOY.I don't like him anymore.It was just one of my puppy love.The boys doesn't even know that I have fallen in love with them even my closest friend.I was good in hiding my real feeling..hahaha..From my point of view,love can totally distract someone.Love can also make someone to turn from an excellent student to an average student.That's why I am not having relationship with any boys.It just not the right time for me to get involved in such affair.
When I was in form 4 and form 5,I grew up into a more matured teen.Ilearned the meaning of TRUE FRIEND not TRUE LOVE,yet.There is still a very long journey ahead.A friend should be there in good and also bad condition,she should keep her promise to not break any secret. and also,she should contact us when there is any free time.Even when we are further apart,we still remember each other,calling us to wish birthday. But,you know to find one with such character is so hard now,girls nowadays are very selfish,arrogant and so 'gedik'..Nobody is perfect right.
Still,I missed all my friends dearly.Forgive me if I was such a jerk causing us to argue about stupid things like the position of table in class and others.I really did not mean it.I was so sorry for those who I just can't be friend with.I felt like in two different worlds,not that I am an arrogant girl,I just feel like I was not qualified to be your friend.But, I will still remember all my friends and our sweet memories together.Thank you guys for being my friends.I love you all dearly.Hope that we will succeed in our lives. also hoping our friendship will last forever.Good luck and so long my friends..
The fab four~Wana(me)~Dania~Fatin~Mun
Me with dania.Sorry for causing so much pain in your life and always be the reason you were crying.
Thanks for the sweet memories,girls...
So long,guys...

Girls power~Teha~Dayah~Fara~Mun
Then,I realized that you can't win every fight .I entered SMKGB's hostel.There,I met people with similar experience.They do not give up just like that,they encouraged me to show that we can also succeed in here too-SMKGB.From then onwards,there would be no turning back.I was determined to do well in my studies.But,my studies began to turn from bad to worse.I got an E for my living skills subject.I have never got an E in my studies before.Thus,my mom took me out from the hostel.I managed to stay there for only 6 months.My mom told me that I can't keep up with the tight schedule there.Besides, my home and school just a walking distance away.It was so near that Ican see my home when I was in my dorm.I slept at 12 midnight and I woke as early as 4.30 in the morning just to bathe.As a result,my body were so tired and I always so sleepy in class.I can barely focus on what my teacher was babbling in front.
It was a sweet memory of me and my friends when the senior held an orientation programme for us.We were given an egg which have the school's chop on it,just in case we want to replace it if they were broken.We were also given a name card which was humongous that you can see the name miles away.I lost the name card actually.When someone break the egg or lost the name card,you will be a 'din beramboi' for boys and 'minah beramboi' for girls.They would be dress up in a humiliating way like putting the 'gayung' on the head,coloring their hair with water color.It was so embarrassing for them.I still remember my best friend becoming one of them,she had to carry a broom with her.She cried so loud,pity her.That activities shouldn't be done because it will cause low self esteem.Thank god,I Was not caught for losing my name card...huhuhu....when we talked about that incident,we both will laugh which make tears rolled down our cheeks .
In form 3,I began to fell in love with one of the boys.Since this blog can be read by everyone in the world, name is not included.Only my closest friend know him.He is every girl's dream as a boyfriend.He fulfilled all the criteria i wanted,tall with spiky hair ,fair skin,and cute.But it was just on the surface.I found out that he was such a PLAYBOY.I don't like him anymore.It was just one of my puppy love.The boys doesn't even know that I have fallen in love with them even my closest friend.I was good in hiding my real feeling..hahaha..From my point of view,love can totally distract someone.Love can also make someone to turn from an excellent student to an average student.That's why I am not having relationship with any boys.It just not the right time for me to get involved in such affair.
When I was in form 4 and form 5,I grew up into a more matured teen.Ilearned the meaning of TRUE FRIEND not TRUE LOVE,yet.There is still a very long journey ahead.A friend should be there in good and also bad condition,she should keep her promise to not break any secret. and also,she should contact us when there is any free time.Even when we are further apart,we still remember each other,calling us to wish birthday. But,you know to find one with such character is so hard now,girls nowadays are very selfish,arrogant and so 'gedik'..Nobody is perfect right.
Still,I missed all my friends dearly.Forgive me if I was such a jerk causing us to argue about stupid things like the position of table in class and others.I really did not mean it.I was so sorry for those who I just can't be friend with.I felt like in two different worlds,not that I am an arrogant girl,I just feel like I was not qualified to be your friend.But, I will still remember all my friends and our sweet memories together.Thank you guys for being my friends.I love you all dearly.Hope that we will succeed in our lives. also hoping our friendship will last forever.Good luck and so long my friends..
Girls power~Teha~Dayah~Fara~Mun
thanks for the fond memories...so long...
0 comments:
Post a Comment