It have been 5 days since I last sat for chem paper -my last paper for SPM.FREEDOM at last.I thought life after SPM will be wonderful but actually it is so boring.I start to miss all my pwen .I regretted for not being close to some of my pwen.I should be more outgoing.Maybe they'll forget me easily as I don't make special memories with them.I really hope I can go to the past and be friend to all of them.I was such a timid girl.I'm so not good in socializing.I'm such an anti-social.Hope that I can change that.
SPM was really hard.I was being so silly for changing the already correct answer,choosing questions that really not up to my level.I felt so helpless when I had no time left to finish my answer.I was also have 2 question unfinished in add math paper..waaaaaarghhh.The list will be on and on.
Since that all my torture had passed,I'm so relieved.Knowing that I won't be able to go back to the past to change all that,now I'll just praying for the best.Now,I do some research on what field to take in university.Let's pray for the best.That's all for now..bye..
SPM was really hard.I was being so silly for changing the already correct answer,choosing questions that really not up to my level.I felt so helpless when I had no time left to finish my answer.I was also have 2 question unfinished in add math paper..waaaaaarghhh.The list will be on and on.
Since that all my torture had passed,I'm so relieved.Knowing that I won't be able to go back to the past to change all that,now I'll just praying for the best.Now,I do some research on what field to take in university.Let's pray for the best.That's all for now..bye..
0 comments:
Post a Comment