AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

holiday...

Halooo.Today, I want to tell a story about a girl and her family(me and my family) on their journey to distress themselves.One day, I was visiting my sis in Penang with B.awi,B.ijat and my lil bro-the chubby syahir.The reason for the exhausting journey was to attend my eldest brother's engagement.I was so boring for a day or two there.I was doing nothing but watching TV,eating and sleeping.My sis was working as a teacher so ,she as the new teacher has to take the ridiculous responsibility to attend the green horn form 1 students.

My parents arrived a few days later.The ceremony was
held smoothly without interruptions,it just took one and a half hour.That was the quickest engagement ceremony I have ever attended in my entire life...muahhahaha...My bro-in-law was so nervous being the representative for our side that caused him to experience the slip of the tongue.Pity him.All of us laugh which make my stomach ache.Kak julia is my bro's fiancee,she is nice,sweet and caring girl.Before,my bro was a timid and quiet man but after meeting her,he changed to be more talkative and extrovert person.Love really can change a person.

On our way home from Penang the next day,my dad had kindly postponed all his works to bring me,my mom,B
.fiq and syahir to GENTING HIGHLANDS.It was an unforgettable memory.My dad brought us to this hotel which look very spooky from the outside not to mention the scary empty store at the lobby.I pleaded my dad to stay at Sri Malaysia but he told me that it will be more costly for him .I felt a little regret for wanting to visit Genting Highlands so badly.The night was so cold as if I was in a freezer or something.I can barely close my eyes,my brain began to visualize silly things like ghost or moving chairs.I slept with my mom.Finally,I can sleep with a few toss and turns.It was FREEZING COLD.

The next day,we took a short trip at the theme park of Gntg Hglnds.I managed to get my dad to agree to enter the
SNOW WORLD.We enjoyed ourselves despite of the cold which caused us to shiver badly and our nose went numb.Attached ,are the pics of my family and I on our little trip to GENTING HIGHLANDS.Hope u enjoyed them..

Signboard of GENTING HIGHLANDS which make me so excited..



The spooky hotel see what I meant


Genting Highlands indoor theme park


Syahir in front of the snow world


Waiting for my prince charming...


The view of misty outdoor theme park...


In front of the 'Eiffel tower' with my bro and my mum...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Pictures