AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

school

It's already 30 Oct 2009. 17 more days to go for the day I'll be sitting for SPM, the exam which will be the one that lead my life in the future. I'm so terrified the fact that SPM is just around the corner. You know I'll be sitting for 10 subjects. I repeat 10 SUBJECTS. My head will be on fire then.

After SPM,I'll be attending PLKN. I don't know where I'll be placed. I'm sure I'll be missing my dear friend, my teachers and all that related to 5SC1. I admitted that time really fly faster than I could imagined. Seem like it was yesterday when I first wore secondary school uniform.I'm so proud of it, I felt like I was a big girl then. I was so eager to be one of the students in SMKGB the so-called 'sekolah cemerlang'. It was very stressful when people looked up to our school. There wouldn't be any room for mistakes, even the simplest mistake. I still remember the day I was punished just for not wearing sport's attire for our PE, my hand still have the red line due to my principle's powerful rattan when I came home that day.

Come to think about it, I was also the one should be blame for not obeying my teacher's order. Despite of all the bad memory,I'll just take all the wonderful memories with me, memories of friendship, hostel's life even just for six months. I'm still couldn't believe that soon I'll be entering campus life. So long SGB. I'll be miss you all dearly...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Pictures