
I've never been expecting the feelings that I feel right now after walking out from PLKN. After I knew that I'll be entering KMS, I felt so damn happy, not because I got the offer it's because I got away from doing all the boring routine there. I'll have to wake up as early as 4.30 just to iron my clothes, to get dressed quickly and for sure, there was no time for me only. There was a lot of things going on there. I have to skipped meal just so I have time to bathe. Sometimes I don't have time to bathe, luckily I have my hero- MY SWEET HONESTY PERFUME. Spray a little bit here and there, then I'm good to go anywhere without being caught by being stink.wakaka..

'Pejabat Pentadbiran'- The place where all the trainees loved to go because it was the only place here equipped with air-cond.

I missed my 'dewan makan'..


'Padang Kawad' ..you can see the sea clearly from here.
Seriously, even though I just got back from Teluk Sari, I started to missed the place so damn much. Realizing that I'll never set my foot again there make me so sad. I started to missed the sweet memories even though I was there for only a month. The CB(character building) class taught me so many things that were vital in life. Even though they would never come out in exam but they were important to keep us survive in this rough world. I was taught of being confident, being responsible and so many things. Life is not only about yourself but it's involve people around you too. Even though, sometimes, I sleep in the class but most of the topics can get through my thick skull and stick on my brain..huhuhu...

The CB class. I was in CB5. The tag line of this class was..-BAEK PUNYEEERR...

This picture was taken at Masjid Teriang. I have to attend 'mini forum' about advantage of ICT, I guess..I slept most of the time,huhuhu...
p.s: I still have fair skin at this time which I don't have it anymore..

Medic- The place where I always visit with my friend, not because we are sick or something, we were actually wanted to use the weighing machine. Good news is I lost 3 kg in 1 month.
My favorite activity was the WATER CONFIDENT. I got the chance to swim at the beach, kayaking and even rafting. I enjoyed myself so much. The water was greenish-blue color which sparkles when the sun shines on them. There was a lot of small island nearby. To name a few, Kerengga Island, Mawar Island and much more. The places there were so beautiful and even perfect for photography. I loved kayaking the most. Rafting was so tiring.

'Water Confident' time...
I even enjoyed 'PT PAGI'. At 6.15 a.m, when others were still sleeping soundly, my friends and I have to exercise. Sometimes we have to do 'larian pantai'. The trail was so long, it seems endless. I got the chance to see the sunrise. It was a breath-taking scenery. I loved 'senam seni' because the trainer was so cute. It was a combination of dancing and exercising. He was dancing like a pro. Did I say that the trainer was cute? No doubt, he was as cute as me..wakaka..

“We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness”
There, I stayed at P10. Can you believe it? By foot, I took 5 minutes to get from there to 'dewan makan'. I started to get hungry by the time I arrived at my dorm. My friends there were being so nice to me. P10 girls- Myra, Syahirah(Oier), Eca, Combi, Wawa, Suzi, Lin(peah), Sim, Aten, Anis, Mimi, Syamsiah, me, Pei Yun, See Wei(angin panas), Fatin, Azah, Sakinah, Suhada, Shobanah, Nava...I'll always remember all of you forever.
“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”

I'm dying to get my hands on M-16 guns, but I missed that chance..warrgghhhh..
It was a truly enjoyable and memorable experience even though it was still undeniably exhausting which cause me to sleep anywhere at anytime even when I was standing at 'padang kawad', huhuhu..PLKN TELUK SARI IS THE BEST....

0 comments:
Post a Comment