AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

A picture is worth a thousand words

This is my first time being tagged. The task is to choose the 8th picture and tell a story about it. So, here it is.




This is the picture of my brothers with my brother-in-law. It was taken last year during Eid-ul Fitr. My mum got them the same color of 'baju melayu' which make them look like 'nasyid' group. They were so close to each other. Before my sister got married to my bro-in-law, the way to make all my brother like him was so easy. He only have to bring PS2 and PSP whenever he come to visit. They were easily bribed. My elder brother is younger than my bro-in-law. So, my elder brother called my bro-in-law 'abang'. Since my bro-in-law married to his sister, he also called him 'abang'. It is a little bit confusing,isn't it?..wakaka....The thing is they both called each other 'abang'. So, I present to you 6 boys in my life - from upper left B.Awi (bro-in-law), Along, Ewan, Ijat, Syahir and Kopik...I'm a little bit rude, isn't it? Because I just called my brother with names without the 'abang'.Do I looked like I care?.Anyway, thank you for the 'tagger'. Is there such word as 'tagger'? Whatever....That is all.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Pictures