Assalamualaikum to my blog's reader,
I would like to tell you about my village. The place where all my relatives would be gathered to celebrate Eid-ul fitr, birthday party and also some feast. As far as I can remember, I only have 2 grandma. Both of my grandpa died before I was born. Both of my parents grew up in the same village which is KAMPUNG DURIAN DAUN. My mum was born in Singapore and migrate to Malacca as my late grandpa was working here. My mum and my dad were attending the same secondary school, SMK Masjid Tanah (now- SMK Sultan Alauddin).
My dad's hometown have places for all the chickens, ducks, goose and my favourite -RABBIT. My late grandma was so strong that she was the one who handled all the feeding and cleaning the animals by herself. I still remember all my siblings got to adopt one bunny for each of us. I got bunny with brownish-furred, which is really cute. My sis got this white-furred rabbit with red-eyed. The boys got the bunnies too but I do not remember what they look like.
But for once, my house seems like a RABBIT ZOO. Could you imagine! There are six of us at that time and also six bunnies wondering around in our home. At the beginning, we were being so caring about our bunnies. We fed them and wash them, like almost every hour. At the end, all the jobs were given to the one and only, MY MUM, for sure. As for my mum was very busy with her work as a teacher in SMKGB back then, she did not have any time for our bunnies. So, all the bunnies were sent back to my grandma.
My LATE bunny look like this.
My sis's bunny.
Not long after that, the rabbits were SLAUGHTERED and cooked. I do not remember any of my siblings were crying because of that. Maybe, we were already forgot about our bunnies when we taste the sweetness of the meat. huhuhuhu...
Now, I felt that my village is empty. Both of my grandma died not so long ago. There would be no one to spoil us anymore. My aunt lived in front of my grandma's home. She is the one who handled all the chickens and others. There are no more rabbits. My aunt loved to plant orchids. She really have green fingers. Attached are the pictures of my dad's hometown.
My dad's hometown.
My not-that-long fingers showing 'peace' sign at the sky.
My dad grew up in this home.
The evening sky.
Dusk is coming. Time to go home.
I would like to tell you about my village. The place where all my relatives would be gathered to celebrate Eid-ul fitr, birthday party and also some feast. As far as I can remember, I only have 2 grandma. Both of my grandpa died before I was born. Both of my parents grew up in the same village which is KAMPUNG DURIAN DAUN. My mum was born in Singapore and migrate to Malacca as my late grandpa was working here. My mum and my dad were attending the same secondary school, SMK Masjid Tanah (now- SMK Sultan Alauddin).
My dad's hometown have places for all the chickens, ducks, goose and my favourite -RABBIT. My late grandma was so strong that she was the one who handled all the feeding and cleaning the animals by herself. I still remember all my siblings got to adopt one bunny for each of us. I got bunny with brownish-furred, which is really cute. My sis got this white-furred rabbit with red-eyed. The boys got the bunnies too but I do not remember what they look like.
But for once, my house seems like a RABBIT ZOO. Could you imagine! There are six of us at that time and also six bunnies wondering around in our home. At the beginning, we were being so caring about our bunnies. We fed them and wash them, like almost every hour. At the end, all the jobs were given to the one and only, MY MUM, for sure. As for my mum was very busy with her work as a teacher in SMKGB back then, she did not have any time for our bunnies. So, all the bunnies were sent back to my grandma.
My LATE bunny look like this.
My sis's bunny.Not long after that, the rabbits were SLAUGHTERED and cooked. I do not remember any of my siblings were crying because of that. Maybe, we were already forgot about our bunnies when we taste the sweetness of the meat. huhuhuhu...
Now, I felt that my village is empty. Both of my grandma died not so long ago. There would be no one to spoil us anymore. My aunt lived in front of my grandma's home. She is the one who handled all the chickens and others. There are no more rabbits. My aunt loved to plant orchids. She really have green fingers. Attached are the pictures of my dad's hometown.
0 comments:
Post a Comment