Annyeong-haseyo(hello),
This morning, I made COOKIES. That was the original plan, actually. I was so eager to make them, really. At my first attempt, I set the oven to bake the cookies for 15min. And you know what the result is.. a very black choc cookies. They all burnt. Then, I set the oven for only 10min. The cookies were too soft to be considered as cookies. I do not know what have I done wrong this time. Maybe the mixture is too soft due to the excess of oil, I guess.
My second and third attempt, I managed to get the cookies from burnt. Since there were still a lot of mixture left and my lack of patience, I scooped more than 2 tablespoon full into the baking pan. They turned out to be a CUPCAKE.. huhuhu.. COOKIES to CUPCAKE..New recipe from me. But, they still taste wonderful. Look who is the chefla.. Self-praised again. Right then, Gamsahamnida -thank you in korea.
My second and third attempt, I managed to get the cookies from burnt. Since there were still a lot of mixture left and my lack of patience, I scooped more than 2 tablespoon full into the baking pan. They turned out to be a CUPCAKE.. huhuhu.. COOKIES to CUPCAKE..New recipe from me. But, they still taste wonderful. Look who is the chefla.. Self-praised again. Right then, Gamsahamnida -thank you in korea.


0 comments:
Post a Comment