Hallo..
Last week, my family and I went to wedding reception at Nenasi, Pahang. I was so excited to go there because I have never been there before and also I felt suffocated to sit at home. I felt excited to go almost anyplace on earth except my house. We were taking this 3-hour journey to Pahang. I was sitting at the back of my sis's Grand Livina with Syahir which make me feel dizzy or may I say LANDSICK. The long journey cause all of us to doze off- not ALL of course, B. Awi was wide awake,if not we will all ended up in the drain. Huhuhu..
After sleeping, waking up and sleeping again- we finally arrive at Nenasi. The changes of surrounding were so drastic. From a very well-planned residential area to a not so developed place. I was touched with the poverty occuring in Malaysia. The houses were poorly built. They were only made from rattan. I was so thankful that I do not have to experience such life.
These are some pictures of the houses in Pahang.
The wedding reception took place in this remote house. The surrounding was full of trees and bushes. The only house nearby can be found like almost 1km away. The wedding was held modestly and the couple were totally made for each other. Beside the house was a double-storey building with no window. I thought the building was for the storing of food or something. It turned out to be the place for the swallow to build their nest. The nest will be collected and sold at a very high price.
Took this from internet- example of the place for the swallow.After filing our stomach with all the food served, we continued our journey. My parents suggested to stay overnight at any place nearby. We reached the ROMPIN BEACH RESORT. To go there, we had to drive through a narrow place which at the side you can see nothing but more trees and bushes. I thought tha place will be like a ZERO STAR hotel. It turned out that the place was like almost FIVE STAR. OK, it was not like you saw on TV with all the jacuzzi and all that, but it was much better than any resort nearby. As we reached there, my mum booked two rooms. One for my parents and I, the other room was for my sis,her husband and Syahir. We got the rooms which faced the sea.
After we prayed and took a short nap, we got read to take a stroll at this beach called 'HIBURAN BEACH'. The sea breeze was blowing strongly. The ocean was too strong and not suitable for swimming. I learned that the ocean was actually the SOUTH PACIFIC SEA. My dad said that if I swim to the north, I can reach TERENGGANU. I told him that I would rather swim across the sea to reach SABAH. Hihihi.. We had our evening snack, maybe can be considered as DINNER for me because I was ordering NASI GORENG DAGING MERAH which was too 'heavy' to be considered as snack, I guess.
Then, we took off our sandals and felt the pearly-white smooth sand with our bare feet.
The scenery was breath-taking. Not until I spotted rubbish were scattering along the beach. There were plastic bottles, plastic bags and even pieces of glasses. I was so ashamed with the attitude of Malaysian.
We woke up the next morning to take our breakfast served by the resort. It costs us RM10 per person. There were not much choices of food. What do you expect from only RM10? However, we managed to fill our stomach until our next destination. After breakfast, my dad and Syahir were so eager to try out the swimming pool. We checked out from the resort and bid goodbye to the lovely resort.
I thought that we will be heading straight home. But I woke up only to realize that we were in Ayer Hitam, Johore. We had our lunches and went for window-shopping. There were many places sell bridal accessories. The places were so colorful.
After that, we were heading home. I enjoyed myself despite my back pain and leg cramped. huhuhu.. That is all for now,then. MERCI BEAUCOUP- which means thank you very much in France.
0 comments:
Post a Comment