AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

Holiday's life

Hi gals,

I started the morning with a cup of Milo and two pieces of toast. After my mum went to college where she worked as a Chemistry Lecturer, I grab the LAPTOP and surf the Internet endlessly. I even bought new story book entitled, 'MY SISTER'S KEEPER'. As far from my reading, the story is about a girl having an older sister with LEUKEMIA . The doctor found no match in her family. So, her parents create Anna, the lab baby, specifically to contribute any blood cells and bone marrow whenever her sister, Kate needs it. At age thirteen, Anna wanted to sue her parents for the rights of her own body. She decided not to help her sister live again. That is all I can remember. I have not finish the book yet.


Now, I am totally addicted to this KOREAN DRAMA SERIES called
COFFEE PRINCE. This is a story about a girl, GO EUN CHAN who have to be the bread winner of her family since her father died. She does every kind of job to support her family like sending milk to houses early in the morning, be a DELIVERY GIRL and also working as a TAEKWONDO MASTER. She is pretty strong and a glutton girl too despite of her small body. Due to her boyish-like face, her boss, CHOI HAN KYUL thought that she is actually a boy. She does not want her boss to know that she is a girl, because her boss will fire her as he only hired man as his worker. The drama is seriously hilarious. Her boss began to fell in love with her. Han Kyul thought that he has gone crazy for falling in love with a BOY. I watched the drama which I have been downloading it from the YOUTUBE starting from last week. I cannot start to watch any Korean Drama cause I know I will be begging for more.



~COFFEE PRICE~




I started to brush up on my ENGLISH. There are several tips that I found on the Internet on How to Speak English fluently. First, it said that do not bother about your Grammar or annunciation. Even some of the English man are not good in Grammar themselves. Read it aloud when reading story books or newspaper. And do not hesitate to speak English in your every day's life even though you did like a million mistakes. Learn from that mistakes. Refer to the DICTIONARY when there is any doubt arise. Speaking English fluently is a bonus for me to be used in any interview in the future. I am so horrified,terrified and nervous to attend an interview. But life is short, I should take it as a challenge. I hope that I will not having butterfly in my stomach when attending any interview which will screw up my chance to study abroad. CONFIDENCE and BELIEVE in yourself are what it is all about.


It will 1 month or so, before I get my SPM RESULT. I am seriously nervous. I know I have done my very best and I hope I get 10A+. There is an English course going on at UiTM Lendu. Almost all my friends were attending that course. To name a few, Mun, Dania, Fatin, Afif and even Arif, my former classmate when I was in primary school. They were taught on How to Communicate in English. The fee is Rm450. My mum did not allow me to attend it as she told me that I am already good in theory. All I need to do is to practice what I have learn. It is easier said than done. I am determined to be EXCELLENT in English. I think that is all from now. So long.











0 comments:

Related Posts with Pictures