AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

Yesterday,today & tomorrow....

Yesterday, I passed JPJ test with flying color...wakaka.... Nasib JPJ uh bg pass.. Act, mse nak kluar jlan skit ag nak langgar pak cik moto wakakaaka... Sape suh die jlan situ,padahal mmg jlan die... Mengucap JPJ uh..Nasib baik pass jgak..Mse parking, 3 penjuru & naik bkit, sume pass..Yeah sgguh2 HAPPY..


Today, got noting to do. Just downloading songs and drama non-stop. Talking about songs, I'm deeply in love with some of new outstanding voices. To name a few, Sam Tsui, Greyson Chance, Maddie Jane and Deanna. I've been in love with the drama entitled CITY HUNTER. The lead actor, LEE MINHO looked awesome and he's tall, it's the main reason why I loved him,huhu....I love to see his cool action in taking revenge for his own father whom has been betrayed by his own country. How tragic is that. Heroine would be Pak Min Young. She's so cute. In this drama, she can also fight as she has black belt in Judo. Love this drama...



Tomorrow, the RESULT for IPTA will be OUTTTTTTT... OMG..It's so fast.. Hoping to get a place in UiTM as a student for MATHEMATICS. Then, I'll apply for scholarship for those who wanted to be a lecturer afterwards. huhuhuhuhu..... I'm still in blurry whether to be a lecturer or an actuary. As for that, I'll make sure I excel in my studies. And I'm sure opportunities will inevitably open up for me... Insyallah.............

0 comments:

Related Posts with Pictures