안녕,
OMG!!It's been too long since I last wote in this blog.There's just too many thing going on here.With the exams, new topic to be read,old topic to be revised...Just some old boring student stuff.. I'm missing home so much. It's been around 4 months I'm in India. It's my first time going abroad and not only that, I'm travelling alone. Alhamdulillah, at age of 19 I got this opportunity to study abroad in India. My staying here so far was very enjoyable and fun,looking at positive side. On the dark side,India is the most unhygienic place I've ever been in my life.People can be seen everywhere peeing without hesitation.Pancut sini pancut sane. Euuuuwww...Gross. People here also like to spit.Another Euwwww...
18-9-11=> My first time celebrating my birthday without my family and also not in Malaysia. That time we just arrived here. So, not many of my friends aware of my birthday. Really sad that day.huhu...Glad to get birthday wishes from my family and friends in Malaysia. Even though I'm far, they still remember my birthday. Love them so much..<3<3<3
Compared to my school year,I'm more active here. Participating almost every activity- dancing, basketball and also I'm taking class to play keyboard. I'm also leaning to play guitar with my roomate. She's very talented,though. I'm so jealous of her. My art skill have been improving a lot, my drawing get better and better every time. I loved to draw so much. My anatomy book full of my drawing of skull,bones, muscle and they are so colourful and so pretty= self-praise here...huhu...=p.....
16/12/2011=>I got my first anak buah. He's so cute. Welcome to the family,boy! You'll be so spoiled I know becoz you got lots of uncle who will be teaching you how to play football, PS3 and all boy's stuff. I know I can teach you how to play bowling since I'm better than all your uncles.....muehhehehehe..... I can also teach you music.=p..I'll be home next February. Hang in there. I'll bring lots of cute stuff for you. I still can't believe that I've already an AUNT...WTH.....Aunt Ana..Tue sudey..
Zafran- sleeping almost everytime I want to skype with him...huh..sombong eh...
That's all I suppose. Must find time to update my blog..
사랑해요.....(^_^)v

0 comments:
Post a Comment