AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

Lazying around..as usual...

It's already 2 a.m.I got my result yesterday. Alhamdullilah. I can choose any path I wanted, which is still kinda blurry. I also managed to register taking driving license with my bro.muahaha.. The class started this Sunday at 8 a.m. Why so early??huh..


Nowadays,I'm so obsessed with this cute girl with a very big voice. Her voice is so matured that you might think that the singer around 20 or something, but apparently she is only 12. She is so talented. I think maybe she will be competition for J.B. You know who..Justin Bibir..hohoho.. This sweet girl named Maddi Jane. I fell in love with all the songs. My favourite- Price Tag and Jar of Hearts. I heard the original one but I loved her version much better. The thing I loved about this girl is that she really do enjoy what she do and when you do what you like you sure can do it well. I'm envy her. She know what she love and what she best at. Me, in the other hand, still clueless. Maybe I'll further in actuarial science. Hope it will go well.


From today onwards, I've to apply all the scholarship that I can find, learn how to build website as my first brother's suggested, attending driving class with my 2nd brother and also learn how to cook, thanks to my younger brother's big mouth saying that I was being so lazy and being so clueless on cooking.huh..So many brother..muahaha...


I just finished watching gokusen, my princess, and SNSD Hello Baby. I loved both Hello Baby- Shinee and SNSD. Now, I can't got my eyes off the computer screen watching Absolute Boyfriend. It's the story about a lover robot which is programmed to be an ideal boyfriend for the owner. Wish it true.huhu.. I loved this japan drama because of the one and only-Mizushima Hiro..Totally melting seeing his smile. Bad news girls, he's taken. Yep, he is already married. So forget him.huhuhu..




Ok, it's already an hour passed . Gotta sleep. Night..

0 comments:

Related Posts with Pictures