Time really does fly. 2010 has been a wonderful year for me. There was a lot of sweet and also some bad memories happened. So, let's see what happened in my life in 2010...
Early of the year;~
~I got my SPM result which I passed with flying colors. Alhamdullilah. Thanks for the support and love I got through out the year.
~I was on a very long holidays around 3 to 4 months at home. Really having fun killing the time.huhu..I was watching tv, playing computer and sleeping almost all the time. But I really proud of my self because I can speak some of foreign language too like France and Korea which I studied online. I also spent my holiday by baking cakes and biscuits. I certainly loves baking but unfortunately not cooking.huhu...
~I was thinking to get a driving license, but got called to attend PLKN. 27/3- I went to Kem PLKN Teluk Sari,Mersing in Johor. The place was really giving me goosebumps. It was located in the middle of nowhere. I still remember there was this time I went back there after attending PNB's test, I was on the edge of my chair. I wanted to go toilet so badly. Can you imagine? There was no shop, house or some stop where I can go to toilet around 10km from the camp. Only trees and bushes around there. That was the last place if I can't take it anymore. Thank god, I made it to the camp and doing my business right away.=p..That really shows how the place is very isolated. Somehow, I loved that place as it was located near the beach with its white sand and crystal-clear blue ocean. It is hard to believe but I do missed that place so much.
Middle of the year:~
~This time of the year I was busied with all the offer from university. I had to make decision about my future, about what courses should I take, what university should I enrolled and so many other things.
~I got offer from KMS which was just opened this year. I refused to go there thinking of it's 'newness'. Usually they are still not well-equipped and having problems here and there. Thank god, I got offer from UiTM to pursue studies there.
~Again,I was sent to an isolated place. It was surrounded by mountain and more trees. I love the times during raining as it was so cold that you can even see a very thick haze. At least I can imagined as if I were in Ireland or even London.
~Having difficulties to adapt myself. I admitted that I cried a lot.=(..
~My parents got me a laptop,a very cute white HP mini.
~Some of my friends got very lucky were offered to study overseas. I envied them so much. Come to think of it, I loved to study locally as I can see my family,like, everyday. I can go home once every two weeks. huhu...I even got 8 weeks of holidays. What more can you ask?
End of the year:~
~I passed final exam in Sem. 1 with flying colors,I guess. Just enough to get me a place to continue my studies in Sem. 2.
~My older brother got married to a Penang girl. Alhamdullilah, everything went smooth.
~Again, I have to make up my mind on what course should I take to continue my degree. There was some field in my mind right now- Optometry, Science Actuary as suggested by my dad , Medical as suggested by my mum, Biotech, or maybe Biomed. I still in dilemma. Everyone told me to follow my interest. The thing is I do not even know what my interest is.hohoho...
That was all the event happened in my life through out the year 2010. A year full of ups and downs. Thanks to that, I became stronger each day. It will be a few minutes more before 2010 really come to the end. I really thankful for the opportunity given to experience a life as 18-years-old-girl. Alhamdullilah.....I really hope I will be a better person, leading a better life and getting more loves and support from everyone in the year 2011...
There is still a very long way to go..
Early of the year;~
~I got my SPM result which I passed with flying colors. Alhamdullilah. Thanks for the support and love I got through out the year.
~I was on a very long holidays around 3 to 4 months at home. Really having fun killing the time.huhu..I was watching tv, playing computer and sleeping almost all the time. But I really proud of my self because I can speak some of foreign language too like France and Korea which I studied online. I also spent my holiday by baking cakes and biscuits. I certainly loves baking but unfortunately not cooking.huhu...
~I was thinking to get a driving license, but got called to attend PLKN. 27/3- I went to Kem PLKN Teluk Sari,Mersing in Johor. The place was really giving me goosebumps. It was located in the middle of nowhere. I still remember there was this time I went back there after attending PNB's test, I was on the edge of my chair. I wanted to go toilet so badly. Can you imagine? There was no shop, house or some stop where I can go to toilet around 10km from the camp. Only trees and bushes around there. That was the last place if I can't take it anymore. Thank god, I made it to the camp and doing my business right away.=p..That really shows how the place is very isolated. Somehow, I loved that place as it was located near the beach with its white sand and crystal-clear blue ocean. It is hard to believe but I do missed that place so much.
Middle of the year:~
~This time of the year I was busied with all the offer from university. I had to make decision about my future, about what courses should I take, what university should I enrolled and so many other things.
~I got offer from KMS which was just opened this year. I refused to go there thinking of it's 'newness'. Usually they are still not well-equipped and having problems here and there. Thank god, I got offer from UiTM to pursue studies there.
~Again,I was sent to an isolated place. It was surrounded by mountain and more trees. I love the times during raining as it was so cold that you can even see a very thick haze. At least I can imagined as if I were in Ireland or even London.
~Having difficulties to adapt myself. I admitted that I cried a lot.=(..
~My parents got me a laptop,a very cute white HP mini.
~Some of my friends got very lucky were offered to study overseas. I envied them so much. Come to think of it, I loved to study locally as I can see my family,like, everyday. I can go home once every two weeks. huhu...I even got 8 weeks of holidays. What more can you ask?
End of the year:~
~I passed final exam in Sem. 1 with flying colors,I guess. Just enough to get me a place to continue my studies in Sem. 2.
~My older brother got married to a Penang girl. Alhamdullilah, everything went smooth.
~Again, I have to make up my mind on what course should I take to continue my degree. There was some field in my mind right now- Optometry, Science Actuary as suggested by my dad , Medical as suggested by my mum, Biotech, or maybe Biomed. I still in dilemma. Everyone told me to follow my interest. The thing is I do not even know what my interest is.hohoho...
That was all the event happened in my life through out the year 2010. A year full of ups and downs. Thanks to that, I became stronger each day. It will be a few minutes more before 2010 really come to the end. I really thankful for the opportunity given to experience a life as 18-years-old-girl. Alhamdullilah.....I really hope I will be a better person, leading a better life and getting more loves and support from everyone in the year 2011...
0 comments:
Post a Comment