Life as Asasian is sure a very busy life,though. Next week alone, I have to do 4 quizzes and send 2 lab reports and I have to sit for Test 2..warrgghhhh... So many things to do in a very short time. To make matter worse,I'll be sitting for final exam in 3 weeks from now. Just great!! Pimples are growing almost every inch on my face.huhu.. Maybe I'm a just little bit exaggerating.
Actually,I'm already used to this kind of crazy life. Now, I teach myself to just chill out. Stress just make things worse. I learned my lesson already. Sometimes, I can't handle stress especially during exam. I really don't want the same thing occur to me ever again.
Time really did fly. It'll be only around 5 weeks I am one of UiTM student. After that, I'll be on a holiday for 6 months. Can you imagine?? What on earth I'll be doing during that time? License will be on top of my list for sure. Then, maybe I'll do part-time job. I really should find what is my real dream career is. During that time, my usual activities is a must. Watching movies, drama, facebook and more gaining weight. huhu.. Actually I already thought to change my routine. That include rope-skipping early in the morning, doing laundry for my parents, doing house chore and also solving difficult mathematical problem every night so that my brain cell will not just die like that. These activities will not make me lazy and also I would not having difficulties to start my degree in September. huhuhu...Hope my dream can be reality.
Till then...adios...=p
Actually,I'm already used to this kind of crazy life. Now, I teach myself to just chill out. Stress just make things worse. I learned my lesson already. Sometimes, I can't handle stress especially during exam. I really don't want the same thing occur to me ever again.
Time really did fly. It'll be only around 5 weeks I am one of UiTM student. After that, I'll be on a holiday for 6 months. Can you imagine?? What on earth I'll be doing during that time? License will be on top of my list for sure. Then, maybe I'll do part-time job. I really should find what is my real dream career is. During that time, my usual activities is a must. Watching movies, drama, facebook and more gaining weight. huhu.. Actually I already thought to change my routine. That include rope-skipping early in the morning, doing laundry for my parents, doing house chore and also solving difficult mathematical problem every night so that my brain cell will not just die like that. These activities will not make me lazy and also I would not having difficulties to start my degree in September. huhuhu...Hope my dream can be reality.
Till then...adios...=p
0 comments:
Post a Comment