yeepppppiieeee..
Exam is over just for now. The last paper was PHYSICS- it was OK for me. Not that hard. I'll be home this Friday. Miss home so much. I've to do lots of work. Thinking of spending the holidays with family and friends. Watching movie will be my priority. No matter what is the tittle. Why is that my clique wanted so freaking bad to watch ECLIPSE?? I do not know what is so special about the movie. For me, the movie is just so RIDICULOUS. A schoolgirl have to choose between her vampire boyfriend or werewolf friend. Does that make any sense to you? Maybe for me it's not that good. I would prefer watching SHREK or TOY STORY. wakaka...That's all. Au revoir. HOME...
Exam is over just for now. The last paper was PHYSICS- it was OK for me. Not that hard. I'll be home this Friday. Miss home so much. I've to do lots of work. Thinking of spending the holidays with family and friends. Watching movie will be my priority. No matter what is the tittle. Why is that my clique wanted so freaking bad to watch ECLIPSE?? I do not know what is so special about the movie. For me, the movie is just so RIDICULOUS. A schoolgirl have to choose between her vampire boyfriend or werewolf friend. Does that make any sense to you? Maybe for me it's not that good. I would prefer watching SHREK or TOY STORY. wakaka...That's all. Au revoir. HOME...
0 comments:
Post a Comment