AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

EXAM WEEK

Today I sat for math and bio test. The math test seem to be just fine to me. Not to hard and not to easy. But the BIO test really make me momentarily-insane. The structure part really HARD..ARGGHH.. It's applied questions. Hate it. Monday- chem test and Wednesday- physic test. Hoping the other test are not as difficult as BIO's. You know, on my way back I accidentally enter the entrance of R2- surely not my block. I stayed at R1. That's how bad the effect of that BIO paper on me. Entering the wrong block. No wonder the block seems so neat because my block is in total mess as it's still under construction. Luckily, I realize that it's not my block at the entrance. If I enter other person's room that will be more embarrassing. Really to work hard to get 4flat. After exam week will be HOLIDAYS..yeeppie..That's all. Au revoir.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Pictures