AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

Hello.Today is so boring.I've nothing to do instead of sleeping,eating,watching tv .
My mum was home just now to take her lunch and perform her prayer.Then,she went to her college again.She's so busy.I pity her so much.She had to went bed late and woke up early in the morning.I've to study hard to make her happy.Once I get my first pay I'll give it to her.Holiday is so boring.I cannot wait for holiday to come when I was in school,but now I can't wait for the school to come again.

This morning,I watched a tv show about life of dwarf family.This couple is small people.But yet,they had twin,one of the twin named Zach.He's also small and he got tough time being a teenage boy and yet also a small person.He's so jealous of his twin named Jeremy.He's so tall and handsome.He always complaining about football practice that he has to attend everyday.Zach is having crisis within himself.He can't enter football team because it's so dangerous for him.

They had sister named Molly.She is 10 years old.She is also normal and she's higher than her mom and dad.They also had youngest brother.He also normal height.He's so adorable.The only kid that inherit dwarfism from their parents is Zach,poor him.This story teach me to be grateful for who I am,not for who i wanna be.Life is short and come only once.So,we should be thankful for
everything we have.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Pictures