AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

Holiiidddaaaayyyyy, school's out..yeah.Next year I'll be sitting for SPM.I'm terrified.My holiday

is full with tuition,study group,etc.

No vacation.aarrrgghhh..My bro is in Penang at this time with my sis..They must be having

great time there while I'm studying here.I wanna cry.I love this new song which is one step at a time by

Jordin Sparks.It's great.Yesterday,I went to Jusco.There,I bought this lovely shoes at Bata.It

cost me RM80.huhuhu.It has combination colors of black,purple and pink.It's so sweet.I love

it very much.Then,my mom bought me a bracelet.It's white and pink color.I'm so in love in

pink.This holiday,I wanna spent my time improving my English and other subjects..Time does

fly.It seems like yesterday,I was a little girl in form 1.In a blink of an eye,now I am in form5.One

more year of secondary school,then I'll be enter university,insyallah.I've already make this

bloody timetable which I've to obey .I've to wake up at 5 in the morning to study.It's so hard to

follow.My friend,Fatin is now in Pulau Toman.She went there with her family yesterday.I'm so

jealous of her.Since,her father teach me add math so ,there's no tuition for the whole

week.yeaaahhh...I'm craving to go to Genting Highlands,you know.It's so cool up there,my mom is

working this holiday.Maybe,i went there in my dream.That's all.I've to attend my

mom's friend ceremony..bye...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Pictures