AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

sickening holiday...

I'm totally boring this hols.All my friends were having fun during their vacation.One of my friends was having holiday in London.I envy her so much.It's so exciting going abroad during holiday instead of watching TV at home.So boring.Tonight,I've to attend tuition.New chapter in form 5.I'm so eager to study.My mom and dad will attend their friend's daughter wedding ceremony at HOTEL.I want to tag along,but my dad said they invite only 2 person...arrggghhhh..


It would be nice to marry a handsome and tall guy in hotel,with all eyes on me,being jealous of how pretty I am with all the famous person attend it.owh it'll be nice if the hotel is in Rom,Italy.Italy is the city of romance.Maybe,it'll just my dream.Next week,my mom,bro and I will going to Penang,to my sister's house.I'm so excited because for one month I was not going anywhere instead of my tutor's house...booorriinngg.I want to go to London too but my mum is so busy.My mum got so little REST that cause my mum to get sick yesterday.That is the only leave she take for the whole year.Could you imagine it,her employer is such a mean man by telling people to work 24-7 .They get more leave then my mum.That's not fair.Poor my mum.I always pray that my mum will get into 'maktab perguruan'.There,she can get holiday anytime she want.So that ,we can enjoy ourselves going abroad.


Next year,my dad will be off to TURKI.He'll go there with his friend.My mum and I want to tag along too,but he said the money that he use to go there will be support by his company.Poor me,always want to come along but no chances.arrrggghhh..I'll be crazy this way.Right then,got to go...bye...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Pictures