I've learnt a lot from what he said. It made me think twice. My life seems to have some connection with his story. I'm not that nerd. It's just that if I can go back to the past I'll spent more time with my friends, make more sweet memories and spent more time with my lovely family. I agreed with him that SPM is not EVERYTHING. It's just another phase of your life. By leaving family and friends behind and just focusing on your study is just too much, I guess. I'm not saying study is not important. It's just that make your life more meaningful and I'm pretty sure if we died one day we don't want to be remembered as another 'friend'. You know what I mean, as for me I wanted to be remembered as a 'special friend' that will be missed dearly.
As my life in college, I've been more open with people around me. I love making friends now as we all are pretty far from family, so they are my family here. Making fun of one another, eat together, laugh together and more memories. Nowadays, I like to be involved in every event. I make myself important.kekeke.. People around always got fooled by my "INNOCENT" look. They still don't know me. I like to teased people. They called me "SILENT BULLY".muhahahaha... I love my life here. Alhamdulillah I got this opportunity to live my life to the fullest. I agreed when they said 'distance make heart grow fonder'. Even though my family is thousand miles from here, I can feel that our bonding grow stronger each day. I can see my attitude towards my family has changed and I'm more open to them. Gonna be a great muslimah, daughter, sister and friend, Insyallah.Till then,salam.=).
0 comments:
Post a Comment