Salam,
It seems a very long time since I last wrote in this lovely blog. I was so busy with my campus life. I have just ended my final exam which is bloody hard for me. I hate it when I can not answer them correctly. I am on holidays for 7 weeks. I do not know what to do to fill my empty time. For the time being I am busy revising for MUET speaking test. I do not know what to expect. I am not that into talking myself. I am timid and shy girl. Hoping to get Ben 5 at least.
My friend Fatin had gone to Egypt continuing her studies on medic. I felt so envy with her. But we always keep in touch in fb. She even remembered to wish my birthday which make me felt touched..huhuhu.... I am now so crazy with KOREA. About their hottest boy band, shining SHINEE. The members are- Onew, Jonghyun, handsome Minho ,Key and cute Taemin. My favourite for sure Minho and Taemin. All of them have their own charm. Love them all.
It seems a very long time since I last wrote in this lovely blog. I was so busy with my campus life. I have just ended my final exam which is bloody hard for me. I hate it when I can not answer them correctly. I am on holidays for 7 weeks. I do not know what to do to fill my empty time. For the time being I am busy revising for MUET speaking test. I do not know what to expect. I am not that into talking myself. I am timid and shy girl. Hoping to get Ben 5 at least.
My friend Fatin had gone to Egypt continuing her studies on medic. I felt so envy with her. But we always keep in touch in fb. She even remembered to wish my birthday which make me felt touched..huhuhu.... I am now so crazy with KOREA. About their hottest boy band, shining SHINEE. The members are- Onew, Jonghyun, handsome Minho ,Key and cute Taemin. My favourite for sure Minho and Taemin. All of them have their own charm. Love them all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment