AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

To all my friends..

Salam,


First of all, I am going to wish all mothers in this world a very 'HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY'. Thank you to my mom for bringing me to this world. Love you so much..



And to all my friends who have been so loyal and so kind to me, I wish you best of luck in campus life. Tomorrow, some of my friends will be setting their foot in matriculation. As life in campus has lots of difference than life in school, I hope all of you can adapt yourself well. Do not rely too much on your teacher. Be active in class and do not being too shy to ask questions. If you do, you will be left behind. Campus life will be only once in a lifetime. So benefit this opportunity to bring up the best in your self.


I would like to remind myself too, that nothing is impossible. It is time for you to be self-reliance. There is a proverb which goes 'God helps them that help themselves'. If you have never been to hostel before or never been away from your dearest family and friends, fear not, just be yourself, mingling with others and you will feel right at home. Once again I wish all my friends best of luck and may your dreams will come true. I will remember all of you and thank you for the memories we have been together. So long, my friends...



0 comments:

Related Posts with Pictures