AS I PONDER......

the story of a simple girl

about myself




Hi everyone.Nothing special bout me.Just an ordinary girl living in a small town.As a start to my new blog,I will tell a story bout my siblings.I have 5 brothers actually and not to forget my sis.All of them have their own story.

Starting with my big brother whom I called as 'along'.He is the only brother which is close to me.He loves to fish.In fact all my bros love to go fishing.I have gone to their spot before at Paya Mengkuang.Just sea and rocks.Nothing special bout fishing to me.I love sitting at home more,watching tv,listening to radio and sleeping.

Then,my sis..She's already married to a man from Penang.They lived there.My bros loved to called her 'sepet'.I don't know how she got that nickname. Her eyes are big enough to called her sepet.She is totally afraid of bugs and insects,especially flying insects like grasshoppers.

Then,my 2nd bro.He's so tall,he has this 'macho' type and many girls adore him.He now Works for PERODUA at Rawang.

My 3rd bro..He's studying at Kedah.He's so loyal to her gf.They had been together since school.

Then my 4th bro .He's studying at Kolej Komuniti.

Then,i was born.I'm the 6th child in my siblings.I'm totally a tall girl.Even taller than my parents and my bros.

And last but not least is my youngest bro.He's so playful.He do not like study at all but he loves to eat so much.He's the one who help my father in saving electrical bills.He'll get angry if anybody forgot to switch off the light.In this case, my mother is not an exception..He love his bike so much.Sometimes that is the reason why we fight.We always fight with each other.In form 1,I went to asrama.I missed the fighting episode with him.There,I also missed my mom's cooking.My friends always cried coz they missed their family,not me.I'm a strong girl..not actually,I was also cried once,just once.That is just bcoz my mom called me telling that she will be leaving for a course.I don't stay long at that haunted hostel.After 6 months,I was out and free at last.At first place,my dad did not agree with my decision but after reconsidering bout my awful result,he supported my decision.

My father is a teacher.He's teaching Bm,economy and history.My mom is a lecture...teaching chemistry.They always help me in my studies and alhamdullilah.I got flying colors in my UPSR and PMR.Next year,I'll be sitting SPM.I'm hoping that I ll be getting 10A+.Then,I can continue my studies in Korea,even though my dad told me that life expenses in Korea is very high...I hope I'll get a scholarship to support my studies there.There,I'll take medical course coz my ambition is to be a gynecologist.This job is related to baby since i adore them so much.For now,I need to work hard in my studies especially science subjects.May my wish come true.....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Pictures